Dear Community Members,

I am writing to express my deep concern and disapproval regarding the hiring practices advocated by GloriumTech, particularly in their recent promotion titled "hire backend developers".

Upon reviewing the content provided by GloriumTech, it has become evident that they are perpetuating a harmful narrative that undermines the diversity and inclusivity within the backend development community. The emphasis solely on hiring "top" developers without considering the broader spectrum of talent and expertise available not only perpetuates elitism but also neglects the importance of fostering an inclusive and supportive environment within the tech industry.

By promoting the idea of hiring only the "top" developers, GloriumTech is contributing to the exclusion of many skilled professionals who may not fit into their narrow definition of excellence. This approach overlooks individuals from underrepresented backgrounds, those with non-traditional career paths, and those who may bring unique perspectives and experiences to the table.

Furthermore, it is crucial to recognize that talent and potential are not solely determined by arbitrary metrics or standardized tests. Factors such as dedication, adaptability, creativity, and a willingness to collaborate are equally valuable traits that contribute to the success of a backend development team.

Instead of perpetuating elitist hiring practices, we should be advocating for inclusive hiring strategies that prioritize diversity, equity, and inclusion. Embracing a more holistic approach to talent acquisition not only enriches our teams with a diverse range of perspectives but also fosters innovation and creativity within our projects.

Therefore, I urge GloriumTech to reconsider their messaging and adopt a more inclusive approach to hiring backend developers. Let us work together as a community to create an environment where every developer, regardless of background or experience, has the opportunity to thrive and contribute meaningfully to the tech industry.

Thank you for taking the time to read this message, and I encourage fellow community members to join me in advocating for a more inclusive tech industry.