Posted Fri, 10 Jun 2022 10:03:43 GMT by Amber Evans

The word "essay" came to Russian from French and historically goes back to the Latin word exagium (speedypaper review). The French "essai" can literally be translated with the words experience, trial, attempt, sketch, essay.

An essay is a prose work of small volume and free composition, expressing individual impressions and thoughts on a particular subject or issue and not necessarily claiming to be definitive or exhaustive treatment of the subject.

L.P. Krysin's "Explanatory Dictionary of Foreign Words" defines it as "an essay treating any problems not in a systematic scientific form, but in a free form."

"The Great Encyclopedic Dictionary" gives the following definition of an essay: "it is a genre of philosophical, literary-critical, historical-biographical, publicist prose, combining an emphasized individual position of the author with a relaxed, often paradoxical presentation, oriented to colloquial speech."

"The Concise Literary Encyclopedia" specifies: "An essay is a prose work of small length and free composition, treating a private subject and presenting an attempt to convey individual impressions and considerations connected in one way or another with it."

Some signs of an essay are:

The presence of a specific theme or question. A work devoted to the analysis of a wide range of problems, by definition, cannot be performed in this genre.

Expression of individual impressions and considerations on a particular subject or issue. It does not purport to be a definitive or exhaustive treatment of the subject.

usually involves a new, subjectively colored word about something, such a work can be philosophical, historical and biographical, journalistic, literary and critical, popular science or purely fiction.

in the content of essays are evaluated primarily the personality of the author - his worldview, thoughts and feelings.

This genre has become popular in recent years. The creator of the genre is considered to be M. Montaigne ("Essays", 1580). Today this genre is offered as an assignment quite often. It is one of the main components of the application package (for admission to an educational institution or for employment). An essay contest helps to choose the best from the variety of the best! The way a candidate manages to present himself, how he described his achievements and blunders, allows the examiners to determine - whether this person is good enough for them, whether his experience is sufficient, whether he will live up to expectations in the future and whether he is able to be useful.

The purpose of the essay is to develop skills such as independent

creative thinking and writing your own thoughts.

Writing it is extremely useful, as it allows the author to learn how to formulate thoughts clearly and competently, structure information, use basic concepts, highlight cause-and-effect connections, illustrate experiences with relevant examples, and argue their conclusions. For applicants, for example, one of the topical topics of essays is "Me and My Career". Such topics allow the commission to easily assess the features of your thinking, creativity, enthusiasm and potential. The best way to achieve a good result is to write directly and frankly, remaining honest with yourself. If you are not honest, there is a good chance that your essay will be considered unnatural.

Related Resources:
Essay - what is it, how to write, essay essays, examples
DON'T WRITE ESSAYS ON THE LAST NIGHT
CHECKING THE ESSAY.
HOW TO WRITE AN ESSAY

Posted Sat, 11 Jun 2022 10:52:52 GMT by
Thanks for sharing this post. It can really help students who are struggling to find the best thesis writing service. I wish it could also help me, but it could not because I need cheap dissertation help service to complete my dissertation. Anyways, I am going to continue research about it.
Posted Fri, 17 Jun 2022 11:39:36 GMT by
This is a great inspiring article. I am pretty much pleased with your good work.You put really very helpful information...&nbsp;<br> Site:&nbsp;<a href="https://rightjackets.com/product/yellowstone-season-4-john-dutton-brown-quilted-jacket">yellowstone season 4 john dutton quilted jacket</a>
Posted Fri, 17 Jun 2022 12:08:56 GMT by Peter Paul
Information article, it was very helpful! I simply began in this and I’m attractive more familiar with it better! Thanks, keep doing amazing..<br> site;&nbsp;<a href="https://rockstarjackets.com/product/yellowstone-season-4-john-dutton-brown-quilted-jacket">john dutton quilted jacket season 4</a>
Posted Sat, 30 Jul 2022 12:12:47 GMT by Matin Stever
Here they want to check that if there is any papersowl com what you would do to remove it. This will tell you about your capability in handling the challenge. This problem which you are discussing has to be important to you irrespective of the intensity of the problem.
Posted Sun, 07 Aug 2022 17:54:51 GMT by
Today, I used the " 10 best jobs for the future" search query and found a great article. So now I know about those professions that will allow me to succeed in the coming years.
Posted Thu, 18 Aug 2022 18:14:00 GMT by Michel John

Everyone enjoys keeping up with the latest fashion trends from across the world. Yellowstone Merchandise, based on the American television series, is now available. Yellowstone Beth Dutton Wool Coat

Posted Thu, 01 Sep 2022 12:42:23 GMT by

Thank you for the useful information. I've always had difficulty with writing essays. I could sit for days at work and not budge. So I decided to consult to paper writing service and make it readable. I can imagine how much time it would have taken me to finalize the work.

Posted Fri, 02 Sep 2022 14:02:50 GMT by Emily Jevica Essay Writing Services UK

When students started higher education they need to get different academic assistance to utilize their education more effectively just like; Sometimes students have a lot of assignment burden, especially the nursing students, and that's is impossible to complete without any assistance and they prefer to seek nursing assignment help because it's such a detailed research work that students can't tackle in a very short timeframe.

Posted Wed, 07 Sep 2022 12:24:32 GMT by

Looking for high-quality coats in a variety of styles and colors? Dollar Jackets, on the other hand, is the place to be. We deal with a wide range of jackets. Cyberpunk Jacket We want to give the highest quality jackets to our consumers.

Posted Wed, 07 Sep 2022 12:28:01 GMT by
Then we bought our first high-quality leather sample. online Womens leather jackets It was then that we saw how each type of leather was unique and could be used in a number of ways.
Posted Mon, 12 Sep 2022 09:49:52 GMT by kenia zugei SEO Famous Movie Jackets
Yellow Stone Jacket Collection are prevalent in New York, however they are worn more for warmth and practicality than for fashion. However, if you’re interested, you may click the link to learn more about this winter’s 2022
Posted Mon, 12 Sep 2022 09:51:33 GMT by kenia zugei SEO Famous Movie Jackets
Fashion is the thing that you make it – The primary thing you need to comprehend about fashion is that it is just what you make it, that’s it. 2021 Savant Jacket

Posted Wed, 21 Sep 2022 11:31:32 GMT by Robert Pateson
I appreciate what you have shared with us. Honestly speaking, I do not have much interest in cars, but I have a friend who is crazy about cars. Therefore, I think I should share it with him, but first I need to find the John Dutton Blue Quilted Vest on an urgent basis. I promise I will share it with him soon.
Posted Tue, 27 Sep 2022 05:29:31 GMT by tina james

This is very interesting content! I have thoroughly enjoyed reading your points and have come to the conclusion  that you are right about  many of them. buy children toys

Posted Tue, 27 Sep 2022 16:58:27 GMT by tina james
I have read your forum thread about games, I find the content quite interesting and detailed, I hope in the near future, you will have more interesting and meticulous articles to give readers insight. Please visit my page . home decoration
Posted Wed, 28 Sep 2022 17:27:32 GMT by tina james
<br> <meta charset="utf-8"> <p dir="ltr"><b id="docs-internal-guid-793d119b-7fff-86f9-2377-686462f6f231">I have read your blog post and that is really informative as well. My friend recommended your blog and trust me through reading such amazing updates we able to change our perception as well. Keep writing such amazing stuff always&nbsp;</b> <style type="text/css"><!--td {border: 1px solid #cccccc;}br {mso-data-placement:same-cell;}--> </style> <a href="https://stellarskin-4591.myshopify.com/" target="_blank">buy tool and accesseries</a></p>
Posted Fri, 30 Sep 2022 14:05:47 GMT by tina james
I have read your blog post and that is really informative as well. My friend recommended your blog and trust me through reading such amazing  updates we able to change our perception as well. Keep writing such amazing stuff always Shop Smart Gadgets
Posted Mon, 03 Oct 2022 14:51:36 GMT by tina james
<b id="docs-internal-guid-a8c3593e-7fff-964a-10d3-cf0b0b476a0d">I have read your blog post and that is really informative as well. My friend recommended your blog and trust me through reading such amazing updates we able to change our perception as well. Keep writing such amazing stuff always&nbsp;</b> <style type="text/css"><!--td {border: 1px solid #cccccc;}br {mso-data-placement:same-cell;}--> </style> <a href="https://widget-bud.myshopify.com/" target="_blank">Shop Accessories &amp; Gadgets</a>
Posted Tue, 04 Oct 2022 13:19:00 GMT by tina james
<b id="docs-internal-guid-74c7d0e3-7fff-29bb-93c0-0f6036ab61a2">I have read your blog post and that is really informative as well. My friend recommended your blog and trust me through reading such amazing&nbsp; updates we able to change our perception as well. Keep writing such amazing stuff always</b> <style type="text/css"><!--td {border: 1px solid #cccccc;}br {mso-data-placement:same-cell;}--> </style> <a href="https://rollin-wheel.myshopify.com/" target="_blank">skateboard wheels</a>

You must be signed in to post in this forum.