Posted Thu, 07 Dec 2023 01:40:43 GMT by Lucy Chow SexDollTech Sales Manager
Cheap sex dolls have become a small blessing in many people's lives with their cute images and affordable prices. These simple and affordable sex dolls not only bring joy to people, but are also an effective way to release stress and emotions.

In recent years, these cheap sex dolls have gradually become a comfort for adults as well. Their realistic designs and lifelike expressions allow people to find a moment of peace and pleasure in their busy lives. sex doll cheap are not only toys, but also a relaxing and enjoyable companion that adds a splash of color to people's lives.
Posted Thu, 14 Mar 2024 13:07:23 GMT by
I realize it's a bit spammy, but I want to chime in. The problem is not in sex dolls per se, it's in what they represent, They get so reaistic sometimes that men who use them lose the boundary between fantasy and reality and think that a women they're with is just like that sex toy - glad to take anything they give. I understand that's a bit hypocritical - owning five small clitoral vibrators bought from this place - but I firmly believe that if a sex toy performs a function your lover cannot, it's okay to have it and use it. But if you want to "own your partner" - which owning a sex doll kind of impiles - it gets icky IMHO.

You must be signed in to post in this forum.